Best Facebook feed plugins for WordPress
Are you looking for a collection of the best Facebook feed plugins for WordPress?
Facebook is the most popular and world's largest social media platform used by more than 200 million businesses to engage more customers. Facebook feed WordPress plugins ensure to increase your business's online presence. If you want to make your business successful, you need to advertise and promote your brand to get visitors' attention. Fb will make you do that by allowing you to share content like images, texts, or videos.
Undoubtedly, Facebook can promote websites and their content. It can generate new leads, demonstrate a service or product, and connect with customers quickly. Surely, they will make your viewers interested in knowing what you sell, how they can buy your products, and make your business stand out from the crowd. In this article, I will share some of the best Facebook feed plugins for WordPress.
Why do you need to have the Best Facebook feed plugin for WordPress?
Whether you promote your business or share your stories, social media is a powerful platform that will help you with your works. It is now simple to share your website content with just one click and reach the audience with social media.
Plus, you can keep updated your clients with sharing posts using Facebook feed WordPress plugins. Besides improving clients satisfaction, with the help of the Facebook feed plugins, you can:
- Have organic Facebook followers through your website and boost your website's SEO.
- Invite viewers to visit your content that is being shared with groups.
- Make users create an account on your site with their Facebook profiles.
- Showcase your Photo or Video galleries with some of the plugins.
- Adjust the size of pictures, change colors, or change content on shared posts.
- Display Facebook content on your site to engage more visitors.
- Place simply a Like button on your page using a widget.
Now, let's not waste more time and jump into our today's article about the 7 Facebook feed WordPress plugin:
It is the best Facebook feed plugin for WordPress that allows you to showcase your FaceBook on your WP website with a single click. Using it, you will be able to add your FB account and connect posts to WordPress posts, sidebar, or pages. Search engines will crawl through your feed and boost your site's SEO.
You don't need any coding knowledge for modifying anything on this addon. However, it ships with various layout options and lets you customize the plugin using the shortcode it provides. It will give you information about FB pages, groups, or other communities. Also, this plugin will help you to show user reviews, photo albums, and more.
- Smash balloon addon lets you display social media content without slowing down your site. And the setup process is pretty simple.
- It gives you a smart backup system by minimizing huge API requests.
- Also, it adapts your brand style and fonts so that you can have a unique design of your feed.
- For being responsive, it fits on every device.
- It is SEO-ready, and you can show any feed using it like timeline, photo, video, events, and so on.
- You will be able to display likes, reactions, comments, and shares in a drop-down box below each item.
If you are a freelancer, artist, or blogger and want to share your portfolio on your site, this Shared Counts is suitable for you. It is a modern, SEO-optimized WordPress Facebook feed plugin displays share counts. You can add social sharing buttons on your website posts with this addon. Besides Facebook, it contains buttons for Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more platforms.
With the share button, visitors will be able to post your content to their pages or groups. You will get different button styles and choose the one that best suits your site. Shared Counts gives you social proof from each network, showing you how many people like your page. Plus, it is a free powerful plugin for you, and there are no hidden charges for upgrades.
- It will improve your website's reach by showcasing your pages and blog posts on social media platforms.
- Shared Counts has a button that shows the number of shares you have got from multiple networks.
- The buttons are fast and lightweight, so it reduces lag on your site.
- You will get rounded, slim, or bigger layouts that include various colors and buttons.
- It is possible here to check if the buttons are in the right places or not using a shortcode.
Our next item in this collection is, Widgets for Social Page Feeds, one of the best Facebook feed plugins for WordPress. You can connect your FB page, then activate it selecting the location you want. It is quite similar to Smash Balloon that will add your Facebook to your site. With it, you can change or hide specific posts. Also, the header, width, language are customizable here. It is fully free, and you will get shortcodes for making any changes.
- This lightweight widget will show your entire Facebook on your WP site.
- You can edit covers, dimensions, titles, colors within this widget.
- Shortcode can be used for arranging the places for your FB galleries as you want.
- You will get options for setting what number of posts or photos are showing up on the feed.
- It asks for your FB page URL and Application id during the configuration process.
Easy Social Feed is a trendy Facebook feed plugin that gives you the easiest way to add Facebook to your website. It is a beginner-friendly plugin that lets you also unite your Instagram. With its help, you can add photos, links, events, posts to the site. Style your entire feed as you want with it because it uses API.
However, it has got 70k+ installations and runs on WP's 3.3 or higher versions. And it provides you with ready templates that can be used to display any feed, including FB or Instagram. There is a popup feature to showing the "Content View" specifically for users. You can add a "Load More" button that will let users keep scrolling through FB or Instagram without refreshing the page.
The free version doesn't require any cost, but the pro version will take $57.27 per year if you buy both Facebook and Instagram feed pro. Each will cost every year $32.37.
- You can change the number of columns, borders, and colors using it.
- It is Translation ready and supports multiple languages.
- Also, it provides Shortcode & Widget supports to make it easy to edit or change.
- The setup process is very easy for anyone without having coding knowledge.
- It loads more photos and videos dynamically with a single click on a button.
- This addon fits any device such as mobile, laptop, and others.
Nextend Social Login and Register
Nextend Social Login and Register is one of the Best Facebook feed plugins for WordPress that creates a place in your site to add social profiles. By clicking "Login with Facebook," anyone can sign in to their account. People can log into other accounts like Google and Twitter. This addon will increase users on your site and make them satisfied while using it.
If you own a startup or small business, you can use this robust and free version of Nextend Social Login and Register. It will give you shortcodes, buttons, widgets, pictures, and more. In the pro version, you will get some extra features like many login layouts, adding LinkedIn, WooCommerce integration, more.
- This plugin combines directly with the default WP login page. Also, it adds buttons below the standard login and account form.
- After creating an account with users' FB profiles, it is possible to redirecting custom URLs.
- You can translate and customize all of the buttons.
- It is simple to assign particular user roles after signing up on your site. And you can restrict their roles too.
- You will have options for working with both shortcodes and widgets.
- In the free version, there are Facebook login button provided.
- If you run a forum or community, then it can grow your subscriber rates.
Developed and released by Elfsight, the Facebook Feed will help you show your FB post feed, Events Calendar, Image & Video Gallery, and more. It is a premium addon that makes your FB content visible to your website using a widget or shortcode. Besides widget or shortcode, it gives a Gutenberg block by which you can add your feed anywhere on your site. The price of this plugin is $39, and you can buy it from codecanyon.
- It lets you add a popup to display your posts with sharing functions and essential information.
- For getting more likes on your page, you can show the like button.
- This addon is responsive, so it supports all smart devices.
- It counts comments, reactions, shares, and likes of Facebook.
- You can add a share button using this addon to every post if you need it.
- Plus, it supports WPBakery, aka Visual Composer.
Feed Them Social
Feed Them Social is another powerful Facebook feed WordPress plugin. You can show feeds of 4 different social platforms on your site. It is a perfect fit for you to create a social feed of your business, group members, friends, or celebrities. Anyone can use this plugin without touching a line of code. You can add a like or follow button to your posts.
However, it is possible to show feeds from different social platforms. Its free version allows you to display your Facebook page or cover photos. Using shortcode, it is easy to showcase posts, sidebar, and pages. You can change the color or size of anything and make them match your brand.
Moreover, your viewers will be able to visit your posts and have a greater user experience. You will get it free, but you can also buy the pro version that will cost you $50 for a single website.
- You will get the Auto Load option and Load More option.
- Also, it will let you display FB, YouTube, Insta, and Twitter feed to your site.
- It runs on mobile, desktop, and other devices because it is a responsive addon.
- You can generate shortcodes and get unlimited features.
- The premium version will let you display posts in Grid, Popup effects, and more features.
- Also, it works with all the major browsers like Chrome, Edge, and others.
That's all from our today's collection. I hope this article will help you to find the best Facebook feed plugin for fastest & simplest WordPress themes. If you have any queries or you want to suggest other plugins, let me know through the comments section.